If you have been looking for a healthy way to enjoy pancakes, you have found the right place with this protein-packed recipe. These pancakes are enjoyable and easy enough to become a staple in your weekly routine. Continue reading for the healthy and delicious banana pancake recipe!
One of the many benefits of this recipe is that it only calls for three ingredients, which makes for quick and easy preparation and cleanup! The ingredients are as follows:
4 Large Eggs
2 Ripe Bananas
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
To begin, you will want to smash the bananas with a fork until they are reduced to a smooth mixture. Once this is done, you will then add the eggs and cinnamon. Mix all the ingredients together until they are thoroughly combined. Once this is finished, your pancake batter is complete!
Once your batter is complete, you can add additional ingredients to give the pancakes extra flavoring. Chocolate chips, blueberries, and peanut butter are among the many options that can make these pancakes even better!
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Use a 1/3-cup measure for each pancake. (You can use a smaller or larger measure based on your preferences.)
- Cook each pancake in the large pan until each side is a golden-brown color.
There are many options for toppings and garnishes for these pancakes. Below are just a few of these options.
- Greek Yogurt and Fruit
- Maple Syrup and Butter
- Peanut Butter and Greek Yogurt
- Chocolate Chips and Whipped Cream